Thread: Audiobooks?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #2
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
I voted, listen but still read some. Right now, my listening is more than my reading, but that changes all the time. Basically, I do both, a LOT!

Where do I listen? When I'm quilting, driving, doing housework, taking my dog for a walk, basically anywhere, anytime I can.

It takes a while, at least it did for me, to get the skill to listen and do things. But now that I can, it's awesome.

As far as your specific audio book went, wma is a pain. However, Overdrive's mp3s can be returned early. They can also be listened to on almost any device. See if for your next audio book, you can't find one in mp3 format. You might be happier.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote