View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #274
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousj View Post
It is a text file and will open in any text reader/writer. I believe the built-in one for Windows is Notepad? (I use Linux.)
Don't use Notepad. An editor that respects Unix style line endings is needed. I usually use Notepad++, but there are plenty of others that will.

@nerowolfe: Should I recognise this username from another forum? With a similar question.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote