View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #9
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I use this technique quit a bit and it seems to work in sigil, Marvin, and Firefox epubreader...but I haven't checked ADE, Nook, or Mobi...does it work there too?
Hi Turtle91; It doesn't work for the old mobi format (mobi7); it works for .kf8 (.azw3). Regarding Nook, I don't have that ereader and I can't answer you; maybe any other member of this forum can give us some info about Nook. Also I didn't the test in ADE
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote