Thread: Literary Obscure Vote • April 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #18
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
While hunting around I noticed that Zweig wrote a book: Three Masters: Balzac, Dickens, Dostoevsky

Long out of print apparently, this is now available on Kindle. I've put it in my wish list.

Google Play (Aust) has the Anthea Bell translation of Chess, the same version as in Kobo (Aust) for $4.99AU. A bit more expensive, but if you happen to prefer that store, as I do, it might be an option.

EDIT: I'm an impatient thing. I've just gone ahead and grabbed the Anthea Bell. But I got it from Kobo and used a coupon. $2.79 - NICE!

I hardly ever use Kobo because I really don't like the site, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Last edited by caleb72; 04-06-2013 at 09:55 AM.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote