View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Paperwhite frozen, but its okay now

I searched here and didn't find anyone having their Paperwhite freeze up them. This is my first Kindle anything that froze up on me.

I was doing a page turn and it didn't respond, and wouldn't respond to anything. So I had to hold the button I don't know how many times I finally got it to reboot last night.

Hope this isn't going to happen much. I haven't used it since, guess I will have to hope it doesn't. My old Sony use to do that.

Anyone else?
new is offline   Reply With Quote