View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yes you can but for that you must tinker with the .css file and change the value in the line that deals with margins. Unfortunately I hear that you cannot get to the .css if your e-book is DRM protected so you'll have to get that out of the way first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavidos View Post
Hi, I found out that there are some ebook that can't allow me to modify margins, I can change the font but not margins that are set to 0. Can I fix it in some way?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote