View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #34587
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Why not order online?
I do. Often. But in this case, because of the rapid weight loss, I really didn't know what size to order! There 'was' a shop in Kyoto that carried two well known American brands; Dickies and Wrangler, but at very high prices. I went there first just to try to try on these brands so I would know what size I needed, and could then order on line. Unfortunately, the store was no longer there... So do I order 36 or 37 or 38? And as I'm sure you've experienced, the sizes from one manufacturer don't always jive with the sizes from another. I remember my first wife often bought from J.C. Penny catalogs when we lived in the mid-west, buying several different dresses at different sizes, then returning the ones that didn't look or fit correctly. But overseas returns get expensive...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote