View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:06 AM   #225
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
[...]I'm so dreading the day I have to submit to Smashwords. Of course, at the rate I'm going, by that time maybe they'll take direct ebook format uploads. I can dream, anyway.
I've been thinking about this (since my current process produces carefully made epubs). From what I've been reading here and elsewhere, most sales for my genre will come from Amazon anyway. So when I'm ready I will publish direct to Amazon and anywhere else that lets me control the format, and Smashwords can ... well, they can just be ignored until they learn that one size doesn't always fit all.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote