View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 06:14 AM   #15
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I find the buttons on my PocketBook 902 are pretty well placed. It doesn't have a touchscreen, so buttons are the only way to interact with it.
I would agree with you if I were a right-hander. But as a left-hander I find turning pages on my Pocketbook 902 not so convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
Kindle DXG, PocketBook 9xx, Onyx M9x, Hanvon E90, Hanvon C90, Ectaco Jetbook Color.
Not on the market anymore, but still available second hand: the good old iRex 1000. It has three quite big keys on every side (backwards, forwards, enter) and for me it has the best ergonomics of all the big readers (but that's of course a personal impression).
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote