View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pj123 View Post
Hi, on Android apps, is there anything equivalent to iTunes U app on iPad? I don't like iPad for its user unfriendly file system, but I do like the iTunes U.
Never heard of iTunes U so when I Googled it it looks like it's more of a service that integrates with Apples Eco system. It looks like it does it through iTunes.

Some sites that provide iTune U content mention you can get the info on Android by sync with iTunes. There are a few apps that do sync with itunes like (syncr, double twist).

Based on Apple's track record I don't think there will ever be an iTune U equivalent app that hooks into Apple's services.

If you are looking for a set of features that do what iTunes does w/o accessing Apples resources(iBooks, iCloud, etc...) we might be able to help just explain what feature you are interested in.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote