View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #14
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by apos View Post
My question: does anybody know how to fix this <h1>-bug? Is there a configuration directory / file to do this?
It's a very long time since I used FBReader and my PB is the PB360, an older model, but I think there is a file in /system/config called style.xml (??? not absolutely sure of name).

You can manually edit in a text editor to configure headings. Look for a line something like
Code:
<style id="31" name="Header 1" fontSizeDelta="10" bold="true" allowHyphenations="false" family="DejaVu Sans" spaceBefore="20" spaceAfter="20" alignment="center"/>
and edit the attributes to suit yourself.

Last edited by jackie_w; 01-03-2012 at 12:04 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote