View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
An iPod Touch has various apps available (like DocumentsToGo) where you can create documents to save notes, etc. That's what I use now, instead of my dead, beloved Sony Clie PDA. I have an iPad, too, but it's too large to carry around everywhere. If you have a smartphone, most have apps like that available.

I was bemoaning the lack of Graffiti for writing notes just the other day - it seemed to be faster, to me, than using the virtual keyboard.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote