View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 11:23 PM   #187
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
The only thing that we'd like to have live is sports games. That being said, my beau usually has to record the game and watch it later because of schedule conflicts, but the few times that he's lucky enough to have lounge time, he would like to see the game live.
Agree. I'm a big soccer fan (I'm Latin) so I will miss Gol TV . ... however, I just watch it during new tournaments , not all the time.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote