View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxsMom View Post
I have to tell you DiapDealer, I wish that I could just take all of the books that are on my Kindle off (I have them stored on my computer external hard drive on Calibre) and just put about a dozen on my Kindle at a time. But the only way I know to do that is delete the books from my Kindle one at a time.
You can connect your Kindle to your computer and delete whatever books you like in one swoop (either via Calibre or Windows Explorer/Mac Finder).

If you kind of have an idea of how you want to organize you books take a look at the collection management options available and pick the one that closest meets your needs.

I'm like DiapDealer and prefer not to have more than 2 or 3 pages of books on my Kindles at one time.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote