View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 03:01 AM   #1
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Exclamation Changes in epub not recognized as changes

It's not a big deal, but sometimes the editor does not notice that changes have been made in files, so when closing, it just exits without offering you the choice to save the document or just quit. Also the "save" icon in the toolbar does not indicate a change has been noticed.

I noticed it after a S&R to touch-up the following harmless construct:

<i>some in italics ma</i><i>rked text</i>

into:

<i>some in italics marked text</i>

The popup result indicates that some changes have been made, you can inspect the differences, but still the editor thinks that no changes have been made.

I should have mentioned that there was in those cases no replacement value like spaces.

Last edited by DrChiper; 02-26-2014 at 03:19 AM.
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote