View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
We have updated the server component of Tapatalk to the latest version.

Note that we've disabled Tapatalk push functionality for the time being due to some severe performance and stability issues caused by the plugin. Notifications should still work via pull though.
Still seeing the same issues. I think it's in the client, but wanted to post just in case. In the past, when I subscribe to a thread using Tapatalk for Android, it gives me the same notification options I get if I do it through the website (Daily, Weekly, None). After some updates to the client, it no longer presents these options and just subscribes the thread using my default notification setting. Sometimes it will start working again, after another update, but it's been broken for several updates (including one this morning). I thought it might be related to the plugin since I also started seeing issues around the same time in Tapatalk HD for Android. The message in Tapatalk HD is that the plugin is out of date or that push notifications are not supported, so it's the latter based on your comments. I'm going to report this over at Tapatalk with the assumption that it's an issue with the client.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote