View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #16
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
On my home computer, I have the same situation as you. There are the old dictionary folders, with the gzipped html files, and the new zip-files, containing encrypted html-files (I did not check all, but only the E-E dictionary, dicthtml.zip).

I did the last synchronization of my reader via my office computer, which I cannot access in the moment. On my Kobo, the dicthtml.zip contains gzipped html-files.

Interesting point is: The encrypted html-files in the dicthtml.zip of the desktop application (home computer) are dated 07.08.2012. The gzipped html-files of the dicthtml.zip of the KT are dated 13.10.2011 !!!!.

I just checked:
in 1.9.17 they are dated 16.03.2012
in 2.0.0 they are dated 09.07.2012
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote