View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
My iPad has been the best for this. I have found the same issues as you with the Kindle (it does not recognize conjugations) but there is an app called FrenchReader on the iPad that is great. You can highlight a word, or even a phrase, and then tap to translate. It does use Google Translate so you require a live internet connection. That doesn't always work for me. But I can limit my French reading time to times when I do have a live connection, so that is not a deal-breaker. I had the iPad already as well; I am not sure I would buy one just for that.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote