View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #130
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackr View Post
I tried removing make_firstimage_cover from personal.ini, but a cover is still injected into the epub.
Is it a story from fimfiction.net? That site has specific cover images, so it gets set whenever the cover image exists and include_images is on. That is a case where a 'don't make a cover' option would be useful, I suppose.

If not, can you give me the story URL? And maybe a copy of your personal.ini--minus user/passwords, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackr View Post
Once again though, amazing work . If I could send more karma pts, I would have. I will go hunting for some stories with images in them to test next.
Thanks, glad you like it.