View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:01 PM   #57
JedV
Kobo Toucher
JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kobo Touch
I don't know for sure how many awards I have in total - IMO the system is a mess. It's not displayed graphically anywhere from what I can tell.

I wasted so much time trying to get the BookLover award on the KT before I read on the forums that it was a bug... Apparently the Kobo team has known about it since launch time, and there hasn't been a fix. Reading Life must fall way down the totem pole as compared to rolling out new features, which is actually a good thing.
JedV is offline   Reply With Quote