View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 06:54 AM   #97
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
[QUOTE=Sincopa;2640187]Please, is there somebody tho help me???....

three days ago my onyx boox M92 stopped to work. Whithout reason. Don't have damage, and I thougth that will be the battery..
I put the decvice on the wall and the orange led is coming and try to open with the power on...nothing.
I charged with the computer 10 hours and nothing..
I read that is possible that will be the battery because was full empty, the last day that I read was medium...
Somebody can say me something??

Hi,
Sorry about your problem. Is your display complet empty now, or you can see some odd stripes on it? The second case could be a sign for serious problem - screen could be broken.

In first case try following:
1. Reset your device
2. power on your device and watch the blue led (beneath of the joystick).
a) If it blinks three times - the battery is discharged too deeply and needs reviving (8-10 hours connected to USB port of your PC)
b) if it goes on for a couple of seconds, but screen does not display anything, your device must to maintenance. Probably there is a problem, that could be just repaired in the maintenance office. When the screen is not broken - it is definitely a warranty case. So don't worry.

Appeal to all users - if you got a problem with your device - please contact our support first. It is easier for us to monitor our own ticketing system, than different threads in the forum.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote