View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #33
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
I have no particular aversion to the Kobo ebook store, but apart from an initial single purchase to see how it worked I don't generally buy books from Kobo for several reasons;

I have a couple of other tablets which I like better, although they do have Kobo reader s/w on them which I could use, I suppose.

I get my books mainly from public libraries because they're free.

If I did decide to buy an ebook, I would check out the prices on Amazon and Google's bookstore as well. (But I would start with the latter to first use up the $25 credit that came with my Nexus 7)
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote