View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Having seen the movie the book didn't have me guessing at all, since the movie was very true to the book.
If I hadn't seen the movie I'm sure I would have been as clueless as I was when I watched the movie! I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out, but not this time, and I loved that!
I do agree that the ending sort of makes the rest of the book (or movie) not making much sense, but to be honest, I don't care! Loved it anyway!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote