View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 02:48 AM   #6
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacmart View Post

Should I want to add a book, I'm out of luck while traveling, right? There is no direct web-to-Kobo transfer, even if my hotel has internet computers with USB. And my iPhone is no help unfortunately. (well I can use the Kobo app on my iPhone to download and read books in a real emergency; but reading on it is somewhat tedious)

Thanks!
Upper left corner of the device: SD card slot. There you could
insert the card with epub books you find. The question is how
to put books on the card.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote