View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 03:11 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
I'm in the process of trying it, I just don't have access to do so right now, so I thought I'd post here about it.

I remember seeing a reply deep in another thread that I can no longer find here that you may be able to modify the extension of an ePub book to get some/all of the features you could find in an actual Kobo store ebook.

I just have books I've bought elsewhere that I'd like to enjoy some of the reading life features, but I can't justify spending say 30% more or rebuying a book to get them to work.
I don't know what would happen if you did this, but what reading life features are you missing with an epub? I can't think of any, but maybe it's just that I don't use enough of them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote