View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #20
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croptop View Post
I would have no problem with ebooks that contained ads for other books (either by the same author or by different authors but in the same genre) as long as they were at the beginning or end of the book. However, if the ads were inserted within the pages of the narrative, I would be very unreceptive regardless of the price of the book.
I wouldn't have an issue with an (understated) ad at the end of an occasional chapter. How would you feel about that... just curious.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote