View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 01:08 PM   #3
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
Thanks for the long post. I was sure the books were in the correct location because it worked before, but I checked and even tried different lokations, no success.

Then I thought the problem could be that my english books are marked "german" because the mobi-creator does that automatically and I didn't change it.
Changing the language to "en" didn't help either.

The dictionaries are detected as 'existant', because when I delete every dictionary on my Cybook the lookup mode returns "No dictionary in that language available", as soon as I reinstall them I get "no result" again.

I am pretty sure that it worked before I did the firmwareupgrade to 708.
Could anyone using 708 please check and see if it works on her/his device?
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote