View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:35 AM   #30
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Pocketbook is around EUR 220 new, Boox M92 is EUR 350 (so it's about 30 % cheaper).

But I guess, yeah, being used to eInk Pearl on my Kindle Keyboard, it might be a step back. The advantage I see on the Pocketbook is that it features some apps like a calendar (which I would consider really nice on an e-reader).

But as I am currently already working to get a Windows 8 Pro tablet as test device in my job, that might take care of the calendar requirement.

Best regards,
Andy

Last edited by Andy_T; 01-15-2013 at 03:42 AM.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote