View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 06:21 AM   #29
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorschach1234 View Post
Just my tuppenny's worth, but would adding an option to sort by the date that books were added to CC be possible? Being able to sort by primary and secondary fields would be very useful too.
Funny, we don't even have that date stored.

One problem with sort -- people will want to sort on anything and everything. We need to keep the options to a reasonable size. For example, in addition to your request should someone be able to sort on calibre's last changed date? Published date? Something else? Hard to say.

That said, date sent seems reasonable. We will look at what we would need to do to support it. Of course, if you can sort on it you need to be able to see it, which implies also adding it to the base books display.
Quote:
1) an 'about' option, in order to know what release the installed program is at - plus maybe a list of release notes. Maybe it's just me, but I always read those!
The release notes are in the app comments on google play.

I asked him to add an about box a few days ago. He will get to it when he does ...
Quote:
2) an option to delete books from within Calibre Companion. Having to connect it to calibre each time I want to delete something is a bit weird, and if I delete books with any other app (Root Explorer or FBReader, for example) CC still claims that they are still installed.
That is on our todo list.
Quote:
Thanks for all the great work going on here!
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote