View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 12:22 PM   #21
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
For the search, you need to wait a little while before your Kindle finish indexing everything. It'll work once it's indexed.
Yep, that was it. After I had it on the Kindle for a while, I searched for the _Star Dragon_ book reco above and was able to download it, using Wispernet, SWEET! That is the first book I am reading on my Kindle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
If you'd like to browse SF or Fantasy only, I'd recommend using the mobile website instead. Inside the Kindle Guide if you click on Fantasy or Science-Fiction you'll be redirected to the right page, or you could use the browser and open the following URI: http://feedbooks.mobi
Great, I'll give it a try. Great website and service. How do you guys afford the time and money to run these great free sites. I hope you make loads of money off adds.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote