View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 05:26 AM   #151
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Japes - I understand what you mean but I am in no hurry to implement it sorry. It would significantly complicate the whole move up/down logic. All I can suggest is that if you are reordering a list is that you do it as you go - your most recent additions will of course be at the bottom.

@Stampercam - neither I nor this plugin know anything about content server. As for the iTunes changes, given the replies with very good points in them on that thread in the devices forum I would not be surprised if Kovid rethinks that. Or perhaps even makes it an option in Calibre. The majority of iTunes users don't give a jot about cloud storage, but do care about not having multiple copies of their stuff and having iTunes manage everything which sucks. He hasn't responded on that thread as yet so will be interesting to see when he does so if his mind can be changed at all.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote