View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 12:21 AM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
about the number of files - this is embarrassing - a recheck of the folder give 117 files not 60,000 . I must have mistakenly counted the entire program files folder - duh!

i will try 7.2 for launch speed.

i usually take the p**s out of posters wanting to save 3.5 secs & tell them to get a life, but it bugs me that there is no simple way to make the whole program stay in memory. With calibre, for example, I never close it except for updates, it just hides in task bar & is instantly available.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote