View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #19
melihron
melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Pocketbook 912 Pro
Do you mean "a" as a replacement for "b" or you actually want to zoom in specific parts and then scroll? Because this is one of the reasons I started this project in the first place-to avoid need to zoom to remove margins and enlarge fonts. So far I was able to comfortably read PDF with full-page scans, rotating them if I needed larger details. I agree, manual margins in this case may be somewhat useful, however, scanned images are usually of irregular size and orientation, so I am afraid you will need to constantly adjust margins. However, I will see what can be done
melihron is offline   Reply With Quote