View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 08:40 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Now we're talking! I mean, I couldn't give a rip about romance novels myself (although my wife goes through them like water). But this site:

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6465481.html

lists them as #33 in the world with over $400 million in annual revenues. Bring it on, baby! Maybe I'll have to buy a reader for my wife for Christmas.
What you really mean is buy yourself a new PRS505 and give your wife your PRS500. Yes, we know what you mean.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote