View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 01:36 AM   #20
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Exclamation Nonglare Screen Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
Someone posted that there are films you can put on your readers to avoid/minimize the glare. Anyone here has tried that? How effective is it?

I still have one more reader to buy (for me, I went with a 505) for a present and trying to decide if a 600 with a protective antiglare film would be fine... so looking for those owners with 700 that have done this.
Wachuko, just did an internet search and discovered a nonglare protective screen cover for the 505 which would probably work for the 600 as well. It is priced at 16.95. The site URL is www.boxwave.com/products/cleartouch. Just click on ereaders. It says that the package includes an applicator card and an microfiber cloth. I don't know how many protectors are in it. I think one, as they offer a more expensive triple package.
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote