Thread: Why Jail Break?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I think I'll experiment this weekend. I understand one can un-break as needed for software updates.

Thanks again.
more like any software updates will un jailbreak your phone/ 1g Ipod touch.

there is really no downside, there are a ton of aplications, though the Appstore has a whole lot more, the darker aplications, and themeing options you get are nice.

You need an aplication called Quickpwn, You also need your Ipod/phones IPSW file for the firmware you currently have. if you updated it through itunes, it should be on your computer, or you can download it pretty much anywhere you can download quickpwn.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote