View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #15024
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I was referring to The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. If y'all say it isn't YA, I will bow to group opinion, but somehow I always thought of it that way. Probably because I first read it when I was 12 or 13. But then I read a LOT of SF when I was about that age -- I was (and am) a voracious reader and read everything that came my way. Now I'm a bit more selective, but still read ~160 books this last year. In any case, I re-read Moon recently, and quite enjoyed it.
So for you, it was a juvenile. I found it a bit late, while I was at Uni I think. I've read it a few times and I think it still holds up.

I probably should state I am rereading "In the Ocean of the Night" by Gregory Benford. I can't decide if I will go straight on to the next in the series or find something different.

Last edited by davidfor; 12-31-2012 at 09:59 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote