View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:03 AM   #24
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
woi ma ned wissn, wer antwortn mog...

tja... English is simply the language of international communication... gotta make a Sony AT sub-forum... we'll even let the Germans in... just kidding.

If the PRS+ (or whatever) has the function, do you think the T1 will get a plug-in to allow it without loading the Sony program?

and tech-speak is hard enough for me in English--don't understand 1/2 of what people are writing here, anyway.... I just want to get all my books on here, create simple visually clean epubs of important MD Word text docs (with working table of contents) and carry it with me. I understand the words of the conversions, etc. but just tooo confused by the process to try

And the device will be only be arriving in Feb. -- brand new Sony T1 found for $89 tax-free (in Oregon-no sales tax, VAT, UsSt) in USA. YEAH!!!! Love family. I guess this thread has served its purpose.
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote