View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #9
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterRage View Post
Curious though, both of these examples are books that I think really aren't best served through epub renderings in any case[...]
OK, how about another example - Safari technical books. I've got many, including one I'm currently reading on IPv6 deployment. While I am reading through it front-to-back, I will definitely be referring back in the future and the TOC is heavily nested (seems to be common in all the Safari books, actually).

Certainly not a kobo usability show-stopper, but one for the devs to ponder, if there's capacity left.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote