View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Have a read of Liz Castro's blog... http://www.pigsgourdsandwikis.com/20...-to-point.html

She knows her stuff and her new book does have information on Indesign. I think it would be worth it to get a copy of her new book.
I second this. I finally got around to putting together some ePubs last week, and after a few hours of hunting the web for advice, I finally just bought her book.

The book has a whole part covering InDesign CS 4 and 5, and throughout the rest the author consistently points out areas where InDesign's output must be hand-tweaked in order to work properly.

I am actually building my books by hand; I don't use InDesign or Sigil. But I still find the book incredibly useful as a reference. Well worth the $20.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote