View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #29
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Did I good ordering the Kindle 4 Non-Touch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
The $69 Kindle is a Kindle 4, and no, it does not have TTS. The Kindle Touch and Paperwhite are Kindle 5.

The Touch is generally less responsive than the Paperwhite because it has a slower processor.
I went and ordered the Kindle 4 Non-Touch $69 because I am just tired of touch screens and was concerned they are going to discontinue that non-touch model. But now I am wondering were they going to update that model after I ordered it?

Guess I could call Amazon, but they aren't going to leak any info to me if they were going to update the model.

I tried the K4 at the store and I loved the fast page turns, and I missed the buttons. I am burned out on touch screens,

Last edited by new; 10-04-2013 at 01:20 PM. Reason: I meant "Did I Goof" can't fix it either :- (
new is offline   Reply With Quote