View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:12 AM   #1
darose78
darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darose78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Kindle without Google

Just a quick query; I think I know the answer.
Is it possible to by-pass Google to obtain Kindle on my mobile? I already have a Kindle device and Kindle for PC, but seem unable to obtain Android version from Amazon, only from Google.
I noticed that immediately I did that, for example, Google immediately hijacked my contacts folder and added its own non-deletable section. I can do without this extra detritus. I simply wish to be able to read my Kindle books on my phone.
Regards to all

David Rose
I only ask because I want to know
darose78 is offline   Reply With Quote