View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #12
nursedude
Zealot
nursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo (Original), KT, iPad 1, iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd gen
We currently have an original iPad and an Asus Transformer TF101. IF we upgrade it may be to an iPad2 to replace the iPad and maybe the iPad3 to replace the Asus if the display and features are worth it. I like the TF but miss the apps store as I find the qualityof the apps I use frequently are better on the iOS platform. Not sure I have much interest in a possible 7 inch iPad if it comes to fruition. Asus is supposed to be introducing a 7.5" tablet later this year.
nursedude is offline   Reply With Quote