View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #35
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Now, just out of curiosity (and because I'm interested in learning the nuts and bolts of the epub creation process), if I were to do in Terminal what your app does for me, which commands wound I have to enter? The ones in the first post of this thread don't seem to work. Sorry, I'm a UNIX noob. I keep getting messages such as "name not matched: mimetype" or "zip error: Nothing to do!"
If you use Script Editor to open the script up, you'll be able to see exactly what commands are needed and how they're issued. It's quite a bit of hassle to issue them manually, especially as you need to escape path and file names that contain spaces and other awkward characters.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote