View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #57
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I have a weird thing happening with the dictionary: When I read an ebook in greek, only words in latin alphabet are selected for translation, the rest are ignored. Any idea why?
Most probably this is a bug. I will try to find out what is wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I would also like to change the font in which the dictionary is displayed, so that phonetics and greek characters are displayed correctly. How can I do that?
Unfortunately there is no easy way to do it. You will have to modify share/cr3/skin/cr3skin.xml file. You need to specify font name in the window element with id="dict" and in menu element with id="dict-list"
Code:
  <window id="dict" size="100%, 33%">
        <client>
            <background color="#FFFFFF"/>
            <border widths="8,8,8,8"/>
            <text color="#000000" face="Specify font here" size="26" bold="false" italic="false" valign="center" halign="center"/>
        </client>
  </window>

<menu id="dict-list"...>
        <value>
            <text color="#000000" face="Specify font here" size="24" bold="false" italic="true" valign="center" halign="left"/>
        </value>
 </menu>
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote