Old 10-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #15
ssophon
Enthusiast
ssophon began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivon View Post
Dear Friends,
I am new to the forum and have joined only today. It is my curiosity about the ebooks that has pulled me to this forum. I live in New Delhi (India) and have tried unsuccessfully to obtain an ebook reader here, though a number of PDAs, mobiles and other handheld computers etc. are avaialble. This interest was aroused in this gadget as i do bible reading a lot and need to jump quickly from one chapter to another; may be some of you would admit to this problem sitting in a live bible study class or a church.
My query is which is the most practical way to read ebooks by a not so serious reader, of course the top option would be to just buy an amazon kindle or sony but then do a busy traveling executive selling industrial goods really will have time to go through the 100 or more books that it can store? I am thinking why not a good PDA phone(as it is time to upgrade my plain 3120 classic).
Can you guys help me either to suggest a smartphone with good screensize to read books or suggest if Sony or Amazon or ebookwise is a good choice.
would appreciate if you can help me out of this decision making as i wish to get my hands on one of these at soonest.
If you can get iPhone then that might be one of your choice since you can get a lot of software that can read an ebook from iPhone. I think that might be one of your choice if you don't want to go with eBook reader.
ssophon is offline   Reply With Quote