View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #209
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa View Post
I have a Touch and under the Device Information it says the software version is 2.3.1 r45611, 12/7/12 - this was downloaded to me through the Kobo Desktop app. In the Kobo Firmware thread this firmware code relates to the Kobo Glo . . so should I sideload the new firmware for the Glo? Thanks!
Unfortunately this is not enough proof. The Touch firmware for 2.3.1 does not mention a version number. More importantly, if you look at firmware 2.3.2, both the Touch and Glo firmware have the same number.

I'm afraid the only way to find out is to see which version (file size) is downloaded to your Touch. OR, if you purchased your Touch long before the Glo came out, you can know you'd need the Touch firmware.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote