View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 02:16 AM   #9
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post
I've got a whole lot of these "free/older/classic" books on my kindle, and these things are junk, sorry if I offended anyone. Thank you Google or whoever for scanning them, now someone needs to edit the mess.
Go right ahead, no one is stopping you. What do you mean by junk though? a few typos here and there? The gist is still there, which is what will be needed by the machine for understanding.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote