View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #3
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I frequent the developer forum for the Nook Color and it's a seething mass of frustration over there, as far as I can see. The B&N support for the developers has been almost non-existent and the current word right now is that B&N is only accepting apps that are already on the Android market for other devices - meaning that if you got into development just for the Nook Color, then you're out of luck for the initial market launch.

The biggest problem seems to be that the people in charge of communicating to the Nook Developers have been hamstrung from actually telling the developers anything pertinent or useful. Lately most of the posts in the dev forum seem to be people utterly fed up and/or rage-quitting the whole venture.

As a Nook Color enthusiast, it's been very painful to watch. I hope things will get better soon.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote