View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 09:01 PM   #6
Chaos
Evangelist
Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Assorted older devices
Thanks, Alex, Bob, Nat. And hello, Azayzel.

I'm not quite done school (yet), but I've gotten close enough that I've finally gotten down to just a few courses left to worry about (and not too much - they're strong subjects for me)... And I've finally managed to get myself organised enough to have more free time that I'm not sleeping and resting in. I think I've also managed to get (and keep!) a relatively normal sleep-cycle, too...

I enjoy math, but not for math's sake - I enjoy it for what it can do. Those silly little problems with no realistic bearing annoy me, but I'll spend hours working on something if it actually means something to someone... So I think I'll definitely have an interesting time in software engineering (which is actually an (almost) definite thing - I just have to keep my marks up for these last two months, and I'm in - with $1000 scholarship, at least).

It's nice to know people here do remember me. It's been a bit of a tough year in some ways with being too busy to spend time thinking about people that do appreciate my existence. (Let's just say that people my age are generally extremely selfish and ungrateful, and leave it at that...)

I'll have to go and dig up some of the old sites I used to visit, and pull some good news up here (might not get anything good for a few days though). I'll also look into getting back into doing something with the wiki, too.

So, thanks, again. If there's anything else I should know, please do tell, though.
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote